Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Too Early Saturday

Here it is another sleepless early morning.  Usually I awake between 3:30 am and 4:30 am.  Most mornings I can reposition myself and fall back to sleep about an hour after waking up...not today...honest body I am tired...well hopefully since its the weekend I will get a nap later on today.  My body must be preparing for those soon approaching middle of night feedings. 
Yesterday marked my 34th week of pregnancy...I am now considered full term and baby will do the majority of his/her growing over the coming weeks.  I will be carrying my baby for approximately 4 more weeks as this baby will be delivered C-section...that being said I have had a lot of tightening and cramping yesterday and earlier this morning...I honestly hope that it is just Braxton hicks and nothing more than that.  Just to be on the safe side I am going to get my items ready for the hospital today, pack baby his/her items and of course pack the kids some items for Grandma and Grandpa's house in the event that this happens earlier.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with your families and remember to cherish every moment because you don't know what tomorrow will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment