Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, Monday, and a bit about Me...

Hi, welcome to my little blog about life with us...my crazy little busy family.  I have titled my Blog "And Then...."  because that seems that way things go around here.  This is my very first attempt at blogging so please bear with me on this new journey that I am taking!

About Me:  My name is Jenn....  I am married to my amazing husband who is also a incredible Dad to our children.  All together we have four children with one on the way...this is when people give us that "are you freaking insane" look....The first is my beautiful step-daughter who will be turning 16 this Saturday...I met her when she was 7.  Time sure does fly by.  Next is my beautiful daughter who is12, next is our creative 7 year old son...the only little man in our family thus far.  The youngest member (at the moment) is our adorable 4 year old daughter.  I am 32 weeks along in my pregnancy, so in the next 6-8 weeks we will be expecting our  baby and our family will be complete. 

I love bow making, it was a little business for a while.  But has turned into more of a hobby as of lately, as the smell of the ribbon burning to seal the ends makes me incredibly sick with this pregnancy.  I also sell Avon and have been caring for a few children other than my own on a part-time basis....That in general is a brief summary of  Me....I do look forward to sharing stories and thoughts with you along the way in our adventure of life!

Monday, Monday:  Monday's are always the start of a new week, the older kids go back to school, DH goes back to work, and Abigayle and I have quality Mommy/daughter time.  I cherish this time with her as we can always find something special to do...Today the highlight was the brown boxes that appear on our front step even before we awake every other Monday morning compliments of Avon.  Today there was a very special treasure that Abigayle has been waiting for...LIGHT PINK nail polish for her toes....  Abigayle LOVES PINK, she is already sporting lovely pink toes just waiting to show them off to anyone who wants to see them.  I am so happy that a small bottle of pink nail polish can make my little ones day even brighter!
Monday also marks the start of a week full of cleaning, and for the next few weeks it will be the start of deep cleanings as I am in nesting mode trying to get this house baby ready, with the attitude "less is more".  Today I tackle the dinning room which is also home to our family computer which means paperwork to sort, file and shred....Off I go to start this fabulous week.  What do you do on Monday's to start your week at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment