Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Again...

Monday is here yet again...what a week we have in store for us.  My DH is working crazy shifts this week, so he will be sleeping eating and working and that is about it...Thank goodness the long weekend is approaching, and hopefully he will get  a bit of a break.  My step-daughter is here for most of the week, which everyone is very excited about...She arrived yesterday afternoon and we enjoyed a great family BBQ dinner and Grandma and Grandpa (my Mom and Dad) were able to join us. 
When my Mom and Dad arrived I was in the process of folding and sorting a basket of baby clothes into groups of 3mo, 6mo...etc.  My awesome Mom stepped right in and helped me out. 
It is hard to believe it will be exactly one month from this week that we will be delivering our new sweet baby, and I feel like I have so much to do to get my house ready for post c-section, I know what to expect this time so I intend on being prepared. 
This week also brings the end of JK, Grade 2, and Grade 6, we have been fortunate to have some amazing teacher's this year.  I hope September brings us some more great teachers as they really do make all the difference as to how a child views school.
Off I go to tackle some more deep cleaning... Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment