Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last Day

Today was my last day of caring for my special little friends.  We started our day by finishing up our Father's day gifts, then to the park for fun.  To wrap up our day, we had watermelon and ice cream for snack....Yum-yum. 
My little friends started coming to my house back in the middle of September....We have had a blast doing crafts, singing songs, and of course stories...I have enjoyed watching my little friends grow and learn  over the past months and I am really going to miss my time with them.  Not only are they excellent little people their Mom is pretty awesome too....I have had nothing but a positive experience, I love the fact that Abigayle has made good friends in the process...



I was at my Prenatal appointment today, every thing seems to be going well.  Baby is head down but we are delivering C-section.  I did find out that I have been exposed to Fifth disease, but the fact that my ultrasound was good, my fluid levels are good and my vitals are great as is baby heart rate Dr. said we are not going to worry too much about it.....I will post more about Fifth disease in another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment