Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Its Wednesday....

Here it is Wednesday already, I like Wednesdays because I know the school/work week is half way over.  Two more days and my whole family will be home for the weekend, two more days and no rushing around in the mornings getting little people to where they need to be....although there is only two and a half weeks left of the morning rush, then the kids start their summer holidays....I wonder what the summer holidays will have in store for us this year?

I have reached that "uncomfortable" part of my pregnancy...I had very little sleep last night complete with horrible leg cramps...this is the first time I have experienced leg cramps, the only thing that relieved them was standing straight up out of bed and painfully stretching out my muscle.  I can still feel a knot in the back of my calf... boy, am I ever looking forward to my massage.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE

2 comments:

  1. So happy to be your first follower! I found you on Bloggy Moms. Congrats on your new baby! I know those uncomfortable months seem to last forever...but soon enough. Anyway, I would love for you to visit me at http://www.thejoyfuljungle.com and at facebook http://www.facebook.com/thejoyfuljungle Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Melissa for being my first follower:) I would love to check out your FB page and your site

    ReplyDelete