Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Thorn In my Side...AKA The Playroom

My question to you is;  Do you have one room in your house that drives you insane....you can't stand to be in it, and when you are you think to your self  "I just cleaned and organized this room not too long ago!"?

This room for me is the PLAYROOM....With all three kiddos at school today I have a few precious short hours to organize it, throw stuff away, and clean it.  The problem boils down to the fact that my kids have too much stuff.  I  have some of the items that I need to get rid of listed on Kijiji.  However I am getting very impatient and I really just want it gone.  So looks like I will be donating a bunch of stuff, just to free up some space. 

So off I go to be ruthless on the playroom....Have a Fabulous Friday Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland!!!
    So happy you have started your blog. Enjoy your journey and congrats on the new little one appearing soon!

    ReplyDelete