Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Here it is Father's day...My Dad is probably out playing a round of golf and soaking up the glorious sun that this day has to offer. 
I am blessed to have two great men in my life that are Father's, my Dad and my Husband.

As I have said before my Hubby is an awesome Dad...he has just the right amount of sweetness, he is always honest, caring and tough in the discipline area when needed.  He is always up for a game of ball in the yard and hitting the toy isle when shopping...even if it is to look at baby dolls and Barbie's. 

My Dad, will tell you that his gray hair is caused by me...incidentally he started turning gray when I was in high school and collage ( I can't be completely to blame can I?).  My Dad was always busy between working a full time job and working our farm, and as we (my brother and I) got older he was also involved with various organizations in the community...Of course we also became involved in these organizations. As busy as my Dad was he always had time for us, some of the fondest memories I have as a child are our camping trips, learning to fish and various family outings. 
My Dad has always been an inspiration to me to be a better person...I have always looked up to him and although back in my younger days (well before I was a parent)  I thought he was strict and tough, little did I know then that was just because he was an outstanding Dad and wanted the best for my brother and I...
Not only is my Dad an awesome Dad, but he is also an amazing Grandpa to his Grand kids...and the kids just adore him and all the fun things they get to do at Grandpa's house.

To my Dad and My Husband, I hope you both have an amazing Father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment