Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A New Day

Today seems to be a better day thus far....I think it has to do with a combination of things, I had some sleep last night and I have had many conversations with family and good friends.  I had  a nice talk with my good friend Jodie yesterday as a result I have decided along with my DH that we will take our children to my Grandma's funeral tomorrow.  I know that my 12 year old will understand, but I am not entirely sure about my 7 year old or my 4 year old.  We have talked to them to try to prepare them as to what to expect, but I guess only time will tell as to how they make out with it. 
I have said it once this morning and I will say it again, I am very blessed to have such amazing friends and family.  I am also very grateful for all the support from my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment