Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Long Weekend

Here it is the long weekend in July...That means only a few more weeks until I turn 37....wow 37.  Only a few more weeks until my DH's Birthday and 3 weeks until I deliver this baby...Okay yes my heart just jumped a few beats there.  I can't believe I am just about to the end of my last pregnancy.  It has gone by so quickly from that fateful Sunday early in December when I did my home pregnancy test with shaky hands and butterfly's in my stomach, as soon as I found out I was out the door to my cousins baby shower.  How has that much time just flown by? 
For Canada day we had a relaxing day at home with family, we enjoyed a wonderful morning walk while it was still reasonably cool out.  We came home and I had a nap on the couch, had lunch and then we spent some lovely time in our little pool in the afternoon (ohh how nice that pool felt).  This morning we all slept in and my wonderful DH hit the grocery store so I wouldn't have to.  It is really hot here today so it will be another pool afternoon and hopefully my super awesome DH will get a chance to put our air conditioner in as we are supposed to have a wickedly hot week. 
How did you celebrate Canada's Birthday?
To my US friends, I wish you all a wonderful 4th of July Holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment