Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cranky

Yep I am Cranky so why not write about it...I woke up this morning and all my fingers and toes are so swollen, I am very grateful I took my wedding band off yesterday because I am almost certain that someone would have had to cut it off today.  My feet are so swollen even my beloved crocks are too tight.  It was very hot last night and is still very hot today so my sleep was very little.  It is going to be another hot and sunny day today, I am praying after shocking the pool last night all the chemical levels will be at where they need to be because I intend on being a prune in the pool to stay comfy and cool.
Don't get me wrong I am ecstatic about having my sweet baby, but today I am very uncontfortable.  I almost wish there was snow somewhere close by because I just might walk through it barefoot.  What did or do you do to cope with the heat and late pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment