Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lovely Morning

Today was a great morning...not because of the 8:15 am phone call that woke up myself, DH and kids who never sleep past 7am...no it was the phone call that I received later on in the morning.  It was from my old room mate...Whenever we talk and I have a few friends like this it seems as though we have not been apart from each other.  In the case of B (my old roomy) and I we have not seen each other in at least 12 years.  That is absolutely crazy!!!  We live about 2 hours apart from each other and every time we have made plans to get together something has come up and it has not worked out.  So this summer after the baby is born and I am back on my feet we are definitely going to get together I am super excited for this day!  So thanks B for making my day a little brighter, for remembering days gone by and laughing at all the crazy why did we do that again moments. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this and hope you've gotten together! I have the same relationship with my old roommates. There are 6 of us and last February we all left our kids and splices, rented a cabin and spent 3 days together. Some of us had 10 years to catch up on. We've decided to get together every other year now and to never let so much time pass in seeing each other!

    ReplyDelete