Our Family

Our Family
Done by My son quite a few years ago

Friday, July 15, 2011

Off Day

Today I am having a bit of an off day.  I have been busy enough, but I keep thinking of my Grandma today...I am really missing her today.  I had running around to do this morning and every time I turned around something would remind me of her...maybe it my hormones or the upcoming birth of my baby and knowing she will not be here to hold her Great Grandchild.  I just about lost it on the bus a few times today...thank goodness for sunglasses that are dark enough to hide teary eyes. 
I am getting ready for a busy weekend and my maternity photo's on Monday...I will post more about my experience with this on Monday... I am super excited! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment